Friday 27 August 2010

I give up! And my TOTW (Tune Of The Week)

Okay, I officially give up on the 30 day tag!
There are only a few days left and it's so hard to remember the last month, let alone the last year, in detail, plus I don't think it would be very interesting even if I could remember every detail.
So from here on, I will be posting anything random I feel like writing about but doesn't really belong on The Nailasaurus.

So today I went to see Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. I've been really psyched up to see this for nearly 3 months from when I first saw a trailer and it doesn't disappoint! It's funnier than I expected in a kind of dorky way and the action sequences are AMAZING.
But mainly I wanted to share an amazing song from the movie. It's originally by Metric, but the version featured in the film is slightly different with a different singer.
All the youtube videos I could find have embedding disabled so here is a link.

Have you seen Scott Pilgrim vs. The World? Did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment