Sunday 8 August 2010

Day 23 - A YouTube Video


Newport (Ymerodraeth State of Mind)

I don't know if you've seen this but it's epic. I live very close to Newport so it's extra great for me! It has over 2 million views now! I hope you like it.



I'm going camping this week so the remaing days of my 30 Day Challenge will be posted when I get back!

EDIT: Argh, they've removed it due to some objections by the original songwriters! But you can watch this response by Goldie Lookin' Chain who you may know of if you're from the UK. They even mention my home town in this one!



Just a random bit of information - I saw one of the guys from GLC in the Tesco Extra car park in Newport a few months back. He just walked past my car and I just thought to myslef - 'Oh, that's the guy from Goldie Lookin' Chain'!

No comments:

Post a Comment