Friday 13 August 2010

Day 25 - My Day, In Great Detail


12 August

This post was supposed to be the 10th in great detail, but I got mixed up and thought it should be the 12th so I made notes all day. That day was the last day of my camping holiday in West Wales.

I woke up at about 7 o' clock and went to the bathroom then sat in the tent andspoke to my auntie for about 10 minutes then decided to go back to bed.

I woke up again at 9.00 and went back up to the bathroom to queue for a shower.

I packed up all my stuff and lazed around for a bit. Before breakfast I picked balckberries with a 3 year old girl called Carys from one of the families we were camping with.

After breakfast we al started packing up the tents - taking the insides out and getting everything in the car.

We left the campsite at qabout 2 o' clock and stopped at Mcdonalds on the way home for a Mcflurry - I had Crunchie :D

We finally got home at 5.00 because there was some bad traffic on the motorway so we took the scenic route for the last part of the trip.

When I got home I had a letter waiting for me about my car tax so I renewed that online for £125!!! :o Extortionate!

Then I did my nails nice! But then the dog stole a big lump of chocolate cake and I had to try and pry it out of her mouth and ruined my nails :( So I just did them again.... and then again!

At 8.30 I had to drive the 'Bus' (we have a people carrier which we use for camping and moving around big items and such which we call the Bus) to my Dad's workplace because he shares it with his friend who needed it to buy some building materials. On the way home we got a takeaway - Kebab, yum.

Then I sat at my computer for most of the evening, catching up on blogs, watching Mad Men and writing my own posts.

Thanks for reading and I hope this wasn't too boring for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment