Friday 23 July 2010

Thank you for your help...

Thank you so so so much to everyone who came up with suggestions for names for this blog but I have decided on Sammy's Lips.
The ideas were amazing and definitely inspired me. I was playing around with all the words you gave me and I came up with this one.

Then I realised that the address would be sammyslips.blogspot.com and thought the word play was hilarious because I'm well known for being clumsy!!

Once again, thank you so much. I really am greatful and thanks again for following. I hope you are enjoying my chatterings.

P.S. Sorry if you are getting posts showing up on your feed that are actually not there. I have been trying to get ahead with my 30 day challenge and I sometimes press 'Publish' instead of 'Save'.

No comments:

Post a Comment