Sunday 18 July 2010

Day 02 - My Favourite Film


Easy Virtue


As well as music, I LOVE film but this decision wasn't as hard as yesterday's because this has been my favourite film for a while.
Don't let the Chihuaha on the poster fool you - it's genuine, funny and serious at the same time.

Not a lot of people know of this movie, even some of my movie geek friends.
I only actually discovered it by accident - a friend and I went to the cinema one evening with no idea about what we wanted to watch and just picked a film off the board. It was this one and I loved it.
It's a British film adapted from a really old Noel Coward play of the same name and hasn't been much of a commercial success. But considering the calibre of the actors in this film, I blame it on the bad marketing.

Click here if you want to watch the trailer.




Have you ever heard of this film or seen it yourself?

2 comments:

  1. Heard of it, but haven't seen it yet. Nice cast. I might just have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do, Jen :D
    There's something in it for everyone xx

    ReplyDelete