Wednesday 19 January 2011

EOTD Day or Night

I hope you can see these pictures okay. They looked fine on my camera but when I got them on the computer the colours didn't look quite right. I'm still getting the hang of this make-up thing so bear with me while I learn!
Please excuse all the stray eyebrows. They aren't visible to the naked eye, or at least not mine, but when you get this up close and personal with a camera everything comes to light.
This is quite a heavy eye for the daytime but I felt like rocking a bit of a moody look today. So I suppose this eye quad, Day 2 Night from Eyes Lips Face, does its job perfectly because I would quite happily wear this for a party look too.



I used (in this order):
Primark Prime of Your Life - In The Pink
E.L.F Brightening Eye Colour Quad - Day 2 Night
Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Eyeliner - Black
Dimples Eyelashes Style 118 - Black

No comments:

Post a Comment